vendredi 19 février 2021

Willie Nelson, Don Williams: Greatest Hits - Top Classic Country Songs O...


353 k abonnés
ABONNÉ
Willie Nelson, Don Williams: Greatest Hits - Top Classic Country Songs Of All Time Willie Nelson, Don Williams: Greatest Hits - Top Classic Country Songs Of All Time Willie Nelson, Don Williams: Greatest Hits - Top Classic Country Songs Of All Time [00:00:00​] - 01. Always on My Mind [00:03:55​] - 02. Senorita [00:08:15​] - 03. Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to [00:10:54​] - 04. Some Broken Hearts Never Mend [00:13:14​] - 05. I Believe in You [00:18:43​] - 06. Lord I Hope This Day is Good [00:22:03​] - 07. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain [00:24:44​] - 08. On the Road Again [00:26:14​] - 10. Lay Down Beside Me [00:29:08​] - 11. To All the Girls I've Loved Before [00:32:10​] - 12. Georgia On My Mind [00:35:43​] - 13. It Must Be Love [00:37:44​] - 14. Funny How Time Slips Away [00:44:12​] - 15. Turn out the Light and love me tonight [00:46:19​] - 16. Bloody Mary Morning [00:49:26​] - 17. Tulsa Time [00:52:12​] - 18. If Hollywood Don't Need You [00:55:38​] - 19. I`m just a Country Boy [00:58:08​] - 20. If You've Got The Money I've Got the Time [00:59:50​] - 21. Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground [01:03:23​] - 22. Love Me Tonight


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire