samedi 10 février 2018

TOUTE LA MUSIQUE QUE J'AIME - The Beatles Greatest Hits ...

TOUTE LA MUSIQUE QUE J'AIME

https://www.youtube.com


The Beatles Greatest Hits - Best The Beatles Songs Collection



My Playlist My Playlist


Ajoutée le 25 janv. 2017
The Beatles Greatest Hits - Best The Beatles Songs Collection
The Beatles Greatest Hits - Best The Beatles Songs Collection
➞Best Rock Songs Ever - Greatest Rock Full Album: https://goo.gl/mf2g7Y
Playlist:

01. And I Love Her
02. Don't Let Me Down
03. Hello Goodbye
04. Penny Lane
05. Hey Jude
06. Norwegian Wood
07. She Loves You
08. Twist & Shout
09. We Can Work It Out
10. Yesterday
11. A Day In The Life
12. All You Need Is Love
13. Blackbird
14. Dear Prudence
15. Help
16. I Saw Her Standing There
17. Nowehere Man
18. Revolution
19. Love Me Do
20. Oh Darling
21. Something
22. Let It Be
23. I Want To Hold Your Hand
24. I Feel Fine
The Beatles Greatest Hits - Best The Beatles Songs Collection
The Beatles Best Songs, The Beatles Top Songs, The Beatles Playlist


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire