samedi 24 août 2019

TOUTE LA MUSIQUE QUE J'AIME - Elvis Presley - Românticas


TOUTE LA MUSIQUE QUE J'AIME

https://www.youtube.com

Elvis Presley - Românticas ( Parte 1 )





Ajoutée le 14 avr. 2017

1 - Elvis Presley - Softly, As I Leave You. 2 - Elvis Presley - Loving Arms. 3 - Elvis Presley - Help me make it Through The Night ( Áudio 1 ). 4 - Elvis Presley - Help me make it Through The Night ( Audio 2 ). 5 - Elvis Presley - Amazing Grace. 6 - Elvis Presley - Bridge Over Troubled Water ( Áudio 1 ). 7 - Elvis Presley - Bridge Over Troubled Water ( Áudio 2 ). 8 - Elvis Presley - I Just Can't Help Believing (Remastered audio ).

https://www.youtube.com/

Elvis Presley - Românticas ( Parte 2 )      


Ajoutée le 14 avr. 2017

1 - Elvis Presley - Do You Know Who I Am. 2 - Elvis Presley - Memories . 3 - Elvis Presley - Kentucky Rain . 4 - Elvis Presley - There's A Honky Tonk Angel. 5 - Elvis Presley - And I Love You So. 6 - Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight. 7 - Elvis Presley - Anything That's Part Of You View. 8 - Elvis Presley - I`ll Remember You. 9 - Elvis Presley - The Wonder of You. 10 - Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind. 11 - Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love. 12 - Elvis Presley - The Twelfth of never. 13 - Elvis Presley - I'll Hold You In My Heart. 14 - Elvis Presley - I'm Leavin. 15 - Elvis Presley - Don't Cry Daddy ( Áudio 1 ). 16 - Elvis Presley - Don't Cry Daddy ( Áudio 2 ). 17 - Elvis Presley - My Way



Mix : Elvis Presley - Românticas ( Parte 2 )

YouTube

Elvis Presley - Românticas ( Parte 2 )

André luis

Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind

Iustinianus

Elvis Presley - "Love Me Tender" (Live 1970)

Tania Vasileva

Elvis Presley - Don't

1wolfiesLady

elvis presley - its now or never (1960)

tianaKayton2405

Brenda Lee - The end of the world(1963)

Sironaca

Última apresentação de Elvis Presley antes de nos deixar

D'Oliver

ELVIS PRESLEY HALELUJA

RON JESSE KINGTINUING

Elvis Presley - Bridge Over Troubled Water (LEGENDADO)

hmsrap

Elvis Presley: I'll Remember You

PresleyFanSite

Elvis Presley - Spanish Eyes

cibetty

Elvis Presley - Kiss me quick

Horia Şerban

Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It (from One Night Only! Live at Royal Albert Hall)

Rod Stewart

Aranjuez - Mon Amour "Anthony Richard" with lyrics

socrates kh

Smokie - Living Next Door to Alice (Official Video)

Smokie

Elvis Presley - My Way (Aloha From Hawaii, Live in Honolulu, 1973)

Elvis Presley

Frank Sinatra - Strangers in the Night

hypherism

The Platters - Only You (And You Alone) (Original Footage HD)

Solrac Etnevic

Boney M - Daddy Cool 1976 HQ

NoMadU55555

Joe Dassin - Et Si Tu N'Existais Pas 1975

Михаил Михайлов

Elvis Presley last song ever 1977

rosi kalau

Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again (lyrics)

easylyricsorg3609

Wooden Heart - Elvis Presley from G.I. Blues

jim rod

The King! Elvis Presley - Falling in love with you (Aloha from Hawaii 1973)

Alen Ladis

Roy Orbison - California Blue

LEYLİ NOSTALJİ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire